TERMS OF SERVICE
- When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Web Cloudex’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Sites.
The type of personal information we collect
- We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites.
- The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, names, company, geographic location, demographic information (such as industry types), survey responses, dates and times of visits to the site, blogs, photos, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, URLs you have shared on social media, tax information, support queries, social media metrics and scores, forum comments, interests, content you direct us to make available on our Sites (such as item descriptions) and web analytics data. We will also collect personal information from job applications (such as, your CV, the application form itself, cover letter and interview notes).
How we collect personal information
- We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Sites, or through other people when you use services associated with the Sites.
- We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration and buy or provide items or services on our Sites, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
If for any case, Web Cloudex is acquired, or merged with another company or any other sort of business transition, then your information which has been collected will be part of the assets transferred.
We may share the information we collect with our service providers, business partners and clients. Web Cloudex also may need to disclose personal information when required by law.
If you participate in certain features of this website (e.g., sharing content), please note that any information you voluntarily disclose through use of these features becomes available to the public and you will be held liable for it.
Web Cloudex has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of user information we maintain.
If you become aware of a security issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with you to address any problems.
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information, including the sharing of your information with third parties, by emailing us at Web Cloudex.